- President Obama will win the election.
- President Obama will win the popular vote.
- The House of Representatives will have a Republican majority.
- The Senate will have a Democratic majority.
- The color red will remain red.
Can you say, "Super obvious?" I certainly did, so lets make this much more interesting and get specific - with margins of error to boot:
- President Obama will be declared the victor by the majority of the press at precisely 11:00 PM Eastern time (MOE: 1 minute)
- President Obama will win 50.7% of the popular vote (MOE: 0.2%)
- The House of Representatives will be split 242(R), 193(D) (MOE: 5 seats)
- The Senate will be split 51(D), 47(R), 2(I) (MOE: 0)